YUMMMY!!! I can’t wait to drink this while reading a Jane Austen novel. The blackberries and vanilla are taking center stage on this one. Hmmmm. Soooo good!!!

Another fab Valentine’s Day Present. So yummy!

It sounds SO GOOD!

Nichole

Oh its delish!!! I screwed up and over steeped it twice yesterday. . Big Time. I’m now sad I wasted to servings of this. I’ll def be buying again. I think this will be added to my morning routine. . . .

TeaEqualsBliss

I’ll have to look into this one…how did you find it?

Nichole

I’m a huge Jane Austen fan (funny- I go from one extreme to the other, Horror Genre to Jane Austen). . . and my best friend picked it up for me for V-Day.

Uniquity

I’m still in awe. There is only one more tea that I am supposed to buy for the next while, as the beau and I have imposed a ban. Ordering is so dangerous! But…I want this. Maybe someone will want to give me a VDay gift, lol.

Nichole

Oh i’ve tried to ban myself several times. . . . .then I’m like I have to have this!!!

ambientqueenie

Ooo, thanks for the love! I am the blender (blendee?) who made this blend (thanks to Adagio), and I’m so glad it turned out right. It makes my day to hear that other Jane Austenites are fans of the “family!”

I mean, uh. There is no formal Jane Austenite organization. Nope. No way.

Nichole

I’m re-ordering more today! I went thru the whole bag in less than a week!! :)

Nichole

Oh and I’ve bought at least 4 of your blends btw! :) So yummers!

ambientqueenie

Hooray! I shall inform my taste buds that they have helped other taste buds, and then dangle a taste bud medal in front of them. :)

Comments

Uniquity

It sounds SO GOOD!

TeaEqualsBliss

I’ll have to look into this one…how did you find it?

ambientqueenie

I mean, uh. There is no formal Jane Austenite organization. Nope. No way.

Nichole

I’m re-ordering more today! I went thru the whole bag in less than a week!! :)

Nichole

Oh and I’ve bought at least 4 of your blends btw! :) So yummers!

ambientqueenie

I am a huge fan of all tea. Love them all. But I don’t add any sugar or cream to any of them. As my friends say, I drink my tea/coffee like a cowboy.

Live in Illinois. Have two beautiful kids.

I basically describe myself like this: love my beer, love my wine, love my tea, and love my kids. And not in that order.

Illinois