Oh yumma-yumma-yumma! Delish, but going away into the tea cupboard until we have 70 degree days. Feels a bit odd drinking this with huge snowdrifts outside!

I’m not tasting any raspberry in this at all. Just a great combo of watermelon and green tea. (Who would have thought that would be so good)

Thanks Meghann for this one.

Another delish blend by Frank!

Meghann M

This is my favorite of Frank’s green tea blends. No raspberry apparent for me either. It makes one killer iced tea. I’d bet it would be good as a MarTeani too!

Comments

Meghann M

Oh where to begin. Its been a crazy couple years. My life has completely been turned upside down but I’m very happy where I landed. After going thru a divorce, moving a couple times, and going thru some hard times, I’m finally in a great place. Living with an amazing guy and his hilarious yet full of attitude twin teenage boys, and my two adorable kiddos in Central Illinois and there is no other place I’d want to be.

Now on to the tea: I love all kinds. I’m not a huge fan of red rooibos but I love green rooibos. Beyond that, I’ll try everything once or twice to make sure I didn’t bumble up the steepings. If you are interested in something from me, just holler at me. I’m always up for trying new tea blends or sharing with others!

Illinois