Shock! I’m not a huge fan of Earls, occasionally I like a cuppa, but overall I can take ‘em or leave ’em. This surprised me this morning. It’s one of my wife’s favorites, so I had her make the pot this morning. It was light and delicate and very refreshing! I was very, very happy with this.

I don’t know if it’s mind over matter or what, but so far I’ve come across two teas in the advent calendar I didn’t really like (Creme de Menthe and this one) and the days they were in the calendar, I enjoyed them! So huzzah! I look forward to the rest of these beauties.

My wife was very pleased to see this one and ended up making 3 pots, of which I only had 1 cup XD

Cattibrie

I was also really suprised to enjoy this one also. I wasn’t sure at the start but once it cooled off just a little it was wonderful. I may need to buy some of it. And I love how much tea comes in the advent calendar.

Comments

Cattibrie

I think I’m going to name my tea pet Mr. Turtle. Even though he’s a tortoise.

Scarborough, ON