drank Honeydew Green by Silkenty

I start to doubt the freshness of my Silkenty Gift Box. This is the 4th tea from the box; apart from the 1st tea (lemongrass chamomile), the others have not been impressive. Like the vanilla rooibos I tried yesterday (which had no trace of vanilla apparently), the apricot flavour is missing from the tea. There’s a strange, cucumber-like scent and flavour in the tea, which I suppose is the honeydew flavour that gives the tea its name. But I don’t like it because it’s artificial and doesn’t resemble honeydew at all. :( I wonder if it is meant to taste like that. Perhaps the tea bag is simply not fresh enough?

I hope the next tea from the box will be better…