drank Breakfast Tea by Silkenty

Finally, a good tea from Silkenty Gift Box! Tisane and green tea are probably not among Silkenty’s strong points, but Ceylon tea is (Silkenty is a Sri Lankan brand after all). This is a full-bodied, aromatic black tea. There is a flowery, almost jasmine/osmanthus-like note in its aroma, which is beautiful. The liquor has a little bit of astringency but on the whole it is pretty sweet. There’s some fruity sweetness on the tip of my tongue after each sip. It truly is a great tea to start the morning with :)