Meh. So much for adding another lovely white tea to my favorite’s list. It isn’t terrible, just not my cup of tea;)
It’s sweet 1st taste but at the tail end of it, it’s dry and bitter. I’m going to wait til it cools down, if it tastes a little bit better, I’ll keep it for the summer, might make an ok iced tea. If not…giving it away or throwing it out.

I broke my promise to myself about not buying more tea til March/April. Truthfully I didn’t even try to stop myself. But I’m not going to waste time and beating myself up for it, just try to restrain myself from getting more. The rule moment of truth will be when I go get some replacement rock sugar at Teavana’s sometime this week. I was there today, (Had to go to Whole Foods for grocery shopping, and with Somerset Mall just a mile from WF, I stopped there 1st to have a up close look at the Breville 1-touch. I’ve been thinking the last few days of saving for one for when I get a new job and would like to wake up to a morning cup of tea.