drank Toasted Marshmallow by DAVIDsTEA

Okay, so, here is number 2 for the fall collection.
First of all- I steeped this tea for 4.5 minutes and it is quite weak. So would suggest maybe 5-5.5 minutes.
Dry Leaf Smell- cinnamon, and marshmallow pieces
Taste: Mostly cinnamon, with the sweetness from the marshmallows- no sweetener needed here!
Colour- Foggy brown.

This tea tastes almost tastes exact same as it smells- which to me is great because it will give you a good idea whether you will like the tea or not.

In conclusion, this tea is great for the fall time and it almost resembles a cinnamon chai. I really like this one and will most likely re-purchase it before the fall comes to an end. However, I don’t think this really tastes like toasted marshmallows, but it is tasty none the less. Have a great night.

I’m just a guy, who loves tea!
I am no expert whatsoever. I just enjoy making,drinking,buying, and reviewing tea!

Heres my rating scale:

0-10: oh my gosh, I cant stand this tea and I must immediately get rid of it. I usually end up giving these teas away.

10-20: Not so great, I will also give these teas away and just forget about them.

20-30: Eh, I’ve had better. Not a huge fan and wont drink again.

30-40: Okay, the taste is alright but nothing memorable.

40-50: This tea is good, but again not memorable enough to stay stocked up.

50-60: I enjoyed this tea and will drink a few cups of it.

60-70: This tea is great and will I drink lots of it.

70-80: Wow this tea is good. I will most likely re-purchase.

80-90: A new favourite.

90-100: AMAZING! WILL STOCK UP ON! GREAT! GREAT! GREAT!Memorable taste, yummy, and just plain good!

B.C, Canada