drank La La Lemon (organic) by DAVIDsTEA

Picked up some of this last night due to how much I have been enjoying other lemon themed teas from Davids. I tried it first with my dinner as a flash iced tea, I used 5 tsp of tea in about 8oz of water and it was honestly some of the weakest tasting iced tea I have had, especially for how lemony this tea smells. Being the optimist I am I tried it again later in the night as a warm cup of tea, and while I could taste the lemon in it better then I could with it iced. It was similar to what other people have said, its almost like cough drop lemon. Not sure if this is one that I will be grabbing again it wasn’t horrible but not really what I was expecting either.

Tea, Earl Grey, Hot!

I will attempt to taste and comment on each and every blend offered from DAVIDsTEA and of course anything else that comes across my path.

I only drink tea brewed from loose leaf tea, and tend to sweeten my teas with a teaspoon of raw cane sugar per 8oz of tea and consider a cup either 12oz or 16oz depending on what mug I want to use.

I generally do not put milk in my tea’s; however sometimes I may make a ‘London Fog’ style drink or add milk to herbal infusions to add a bit more creaminess to it.

And I generally enjoy drink a nice hot tea while relaxing listening to some Led Zeppelin or Pink Floyd.

I am quite liberal with my Tea ratings, I take the smiley face to heart for judging. If I really like it then it will score a high grade regardless of the brand or if I can keep it in my cupboard or not. But to break it down further a bit more check this out:

0-10 – Wouldn’t drink it if I was dying.
10-20 – Are you sure this didn’t come out of a bag?
20-50 – There is hope for this tea…somewhere but not here
50-60 – Drinkable, but not stockable
60-70 – Ok, were onto something here!
70-80 – Wow you gotta try this
80+ I freaking love it, where can I buy it?

Vancouver, B.C.