drank Vanilla Decaf by Tealish

aisling of tea, thanks so much for giving me some of this one! I am SO skeptical with decaf teas, I don’t think I would have tried it otherwise. But I totally forgot it was decaf while I was drinking it. It was a deliciously sweet, candy-caramel, creamy vanilla in a hefty-but-not-bitter black base. I forgot about it steeping and while it did taste a touch over-steeped, it wasn’t bitter. This would make a good vanilla stand-by, I think. I don’t have a boldly vanilla tea that I can rely on but this could be it.

aisling of tea

This one blew my socks off. I immediately stocked up on this and Fairy Dust within days of trying both. I tried both the Vanilla Decaf and the la Creme or whatever…the Decaf wins hands down. I’m so glad you liked it!

Tina S.

I’m on the lookout for a good vanilla, may have to try this one! :D

Comments

aisling of tea

Tina S.

I’m on the lookout for a good vanilla, may have to try this one! :D

Art history and anthropology undergrad who prefers curling up with her cat and a cup of tea to writing her papers.

Toronto