drank White Tea by Argo Tea

Just got home from nightfloat. This is day 2! I always have this strange boost of energy around 7am hence the tea drinking. I figure I will become sleepy again. I steeped this for a shorter time because I wanted to try to avoid the bitterness. Again, the crushed up leaves don’t appeal to me.

Sip… am I drinking straight up hot water? This is a tea that I can’t get right. I drank this down so I have none left. I am thankful for that for sure! Now I can open up and try another tea!