drank Kashmiri Chai by Golden Moon Tea

So I decided I wanted to make some chai over the stove, and I chose this tea for it. WOW! Over the stove top is a lot better than brewing it in a cup! I added more milk to it since the brew was very dark. The cinnamon stench was becoming more subdued - THANK GOODNESS!!!

I love watching the cardamom, cloves, and cinnamon dancing around with the black tea leaves. Very pretty to watch. I love how my entire house turned into a warm, cinnamon haven! Yum! This is perfect for autumn. When I tasted it, the creamy milk mixed with the spices were a delight. I could still taste the spice oil or cinnamon oil Golden Moon Tea decided to place unnecessarily, but it wasn’t as alarming. This chai blend is still not my favorite since I adore chai that is predominantly cardamom and almost no cinnamon.

Boiling 8 min or more