I love this tea! I am trying to reduce my caffeine intake to one cup of tea per day. It is hard, but I need to do it for the time being. This was a good choice. :) I’m glad I am still able to have most of my tisanes.

LiberTEAS

Oh my goodness, I don’t think I could do that. I am glad that my dr. has not instructed me to reduce my caffeine intake because I … well, I drink quite a bit of tea.

oOTeaOo

:) It was my own decision because of all the jittery feelings I’ve been getting. But I was drinking a ton of tea!!

Comments

LiberTEAS

oOTeaOo

Dislikes: bitter
Allergies: Chamomile, Jasmine, Soy