drank Carol by Lupicia

I received this free in the mail. Upon looking at the description, I thought I’d be disappointed since fruit in tea are always too tart for me. I was completely wrong. I opened this up and smelled some sweet candy popcorn and warmth. For some reason I thought it would brew pink, just like the photo, but I thought to myself, “well this is a black tea based blend… how can it be?” … lo and be hold… it was a nice brown shade. Still, smells sweet and warm… vanilla and strawberry.

I tried it plain first, like I usually do, then decided to add sweetener and milk. It is just one of those cold, drab mornings. Very sweet and creamy. I love sweet. I feel like a child again :)

EDIT – I saw Auggy’s tasting note, describing it as “Strawberry Quik”… and YES that is exactly what it smells like!!