drank Kirara Rice Tea by Lupicia

Holey moley! Moving is such a pain, and the weather is just terrible outside. My little car keeps slipping around… these cars are not made for snowy weather. Anyhow, I was deprived of tea for the past 2-3 days. OH THE AGONY! But as I’m unpacking, I opened my box of teas and relaxed to this one.

I miss that scent of tea. Am I addicted? … nah!! no way!!! ;) ok well maybe just a little. This one was bagged with full leaves and brown rice inside. The scent is strong and smelled like genmaicha. The liquor was a nice yellow-green. The taste was surprisingly sweet. Delicious. This was just what I needed.