drank Read My Lips by Tea for All Reasons

Another summer sale tea from TeaForAllReasons. I added this one because it sounded very similar to Golden Moon Tea’s Vanilla Mint (a recent new favorite) and I figured it would be worth having if it was even close to being as tasty as that one is, especially at the very discounted price.

Honestly, I think I might like this one even better. The vanilla comes through more strongly here, and it’s a lighter, sweeter vanilla, without being at all cloying. I think the little candy sprinkles really do a lot to enhance the flavor here – I’m not usually one to add sweeteners (or anything else) to my tea, but it definitely adds something in this case.

The mint is more subtle, and plays more of a supporting role to the vanilla. I mean, it’s there, it’s recognizably mint, but it’s not the first or even the second thing that I notice. And I really think I prefer vanilla with a hint of mint to mint with a hint of vanilla (though I do still really enjoy the latter as well).

I’m already bummed that I only have two ounces of this stuff, since it seems to be out of stock now – I very much hope it returns next fall/winter. In the meantime, I’ll be hoarding it, but it’ll be tough – I already want another cup!