drank Gingered Peach by Kally Tea

First to review this? I feel so special! First off let me say that I am very impressed with Kally Tea, their product packaging and everything is super spacey and I am very excited that I have a whole huge box of their teas to try!

I bought this to have as an iced tea, and I doubt that I will be trying it hot, so this is an iced review. I mixed roughly 3 teaspoons of rock sugar in about 10 oz of water and steeped 2.5 teaspoons of tea. Poured over ice this made a medium size pitcher worth of iced tea. (recipe rant, sorry!)

Now to the flavor! The balance of ginger and peach is actually rather spot on. One sip you get a really peachy note, and the next is gingery, then a mix, then more ginger, etc. I really like that about this tea! It almost creates a “What is this sip going to taste like?” (between ginger and peach)

Overall, pretty impressed and glad I found a good ginger/peach tea. I’m lucky enough to live where it is hot most of the year, so it’s nice to have a lot of variety in ice teas. I am really looking forward to tasting the rest of what I ordered as well!

LiberTEAS

I love Kally Teas too. And they are super nice!