This was disappointing. The description stated “super-chocolaty blend.” It tastes more like watery chocolate. However, I suspect that this would be better if the chocolate chips in the blend had actually melted completely and become a strong flavor. Maybe next time, I will let is steep for a short eternity. The combination of the flavors is actually really good, and I can see it in a hot chocolate mix working very well. The cinnamon and chocolate mix together nicely. I just wish it was stronger.

I’m a tea-aholic. I’ve always loved tea. It is soothing and warm and comforting. I always had it when we went out to eat as a child so my first association is with rich and delicious food.

As an adult, I’m learning to enjoy tea on its own merits, and bask in its subtleties and varieties. The ritual of making a cup of tea is instantly relaxing.

I prefer oolong and white teas, followed by greens, and then blacks. For the most part I do not like flavored or blended teas, and I never add sugar or cream to tea from the actual tea plant.

I’m slowly learning to appreciate rooibos blends, which I drink for its anti-inflammatory properties.

Silver Spring, MD