drank Hazelnut Chai by Twinings

Free sample from Twinnings. This was pleasantly and surprisingly delicious! The chai was much subtler than other chais I’ve tried (and hated), and hazelnet was definitely there. I normally avoid chais because they are too strong and normally are strongly gingered flavored, but I asked for a sample of this thinking chai would be more amenable to me in tea bag form.

I was right! This was super yummy. Light but still flavorful without punching me in the face with the chai flavor. I may need to keep a box of this at my desk.

BrewTEAlly Sweet

Yay I can’t wait to try mine.

Comments

BrewTEAlly Sweet

Yay I can’t wait to try mine.

I’m a tea-aholic. I’ve always loved tea. It is soothing and warm and comforting. I always had it when we went out to eat as a child so my first association is with rich and delicious food.

As an adult, I’m learning to enjoy tea on its own merits, and bask in its subtleties and varieties. The ritual of making a cup of tea is instantly relaxing.

I prefer oolong and white teas, followed by greens, and then blacks. For the most part I do not like flavored or blended teas, and I never add sugar or cream to tea from the actual tea plant.

I’m slowly learning to appreciate rooibos blends, which I drink for its anti-inflammatory properties.

Silver Spring, MD