Finally cracked this open to try it with my family. As much as I hate trying a new tea while I’ve got The Black Death, it’s what mom wanted to try. Through the fog of my illness and infected taste bud(s), I can pick up a hint of butterscotch. It’s not at all overwhelming, which is a plus for me. Again, these dark days reviews aren’t to be taken too seriously without my faculties. My mom and littler sister both seem to really enjoy it, so that’s a plus.

Missy

We had the black death a while ago too. Totally ruined trying out new teas. Hope you feel better soon. All though the soap taste in one tea we tried seems to have carried over. I can’t shake it now that Dylan has pointed it out. Boo for Black Death!

Blake

Yeah I remember that actually. It’s frustrating to have new teas you want to try, but to know that you aren’t getting all they’ve got to offer. I do appreciate the well wishes though =]

TeaBrat

Feel better soon!

Blake

Thanks Amy, I’ll certainly do my best ;)

Scott B

I lost my taste and smell for a few days at the end of a cold/sinus infection/black annoyance. I lost a good set of leaves before I figured out what was happening too.
What I wound up doing was using my Jasmine Pearls as a guide. If I couldn’t smell them fairly strongly, I didn’t make any expensive or subtle tea-but it was a killer and it really made me want to try tea more. But, seriously, if I couldn’t smell the jasmine, there was no point.

Comments

Missy

TeaBrat

Feel better soon!

Blake

Thanks Amy, I’ll certainly do my best ;)

Scott B