drank Vanilla Cloud matcha by Domo

It’s been a while. I picked up a new bag of this from the grocery store on-campus (it’s surprisingly well-stocked).

Sinc ethen they’ve changed the name, and the design on the front. And I realized recently that they no longer carry their chocolate matcha nor their ginger matcha at all (I hadn’t seen them in a while, but I just assumed the vanilla was a better seller); sucks because I wanted to try those.

Still delicious. Never needed to be sifted, it was always clump-free on its own, somehow. And only three ingredients.

Kind of wish I’d picked up the tin back when I had the chance. Would have been great to re-use for this once they switched to bagged. I think this is my third or fourth time picking this up.