drank Paris by Harney & Sons

I’m starting to run low on this, sadly. And I don’t know what I’m going to do when I run out, because Chapters sells the tea, but only teabagged in tins, and I don’t want to start stocking up on Harney and Sons Paris Tea tins. If only Harney and Sons accepted paypal, I would buy a bag of this looseleaf! I already have a tin for it!

I need to go and buy a prepaid Visa or Mastercard giftcard for myself. You’re supposed to be able to use those for internet purchases.

Mmm enjoying this while it lasts, though. It’s just a peculiar, fruity, bergamoty mix.

And I’m a Doctor Who fanatic (Jon Pertwee, if you were wondering).

BC, Canada