drank Rooibos Rainbow by Georgia Tea Company

I’ve only ever SMELT amaretto, never tasted it, but there is somewhat of a vague comparison in the scent. I don’t know, I haven’t sniffed it RECENTLY (not that I make it a habit or anything), but I’ve found it to have a syrupy sweet scent that I rather dislike. This, however, is a sweet, nutty, and fruity smell.

Sipping it, I get rooibos, and the SMELL of amaretto in taste-form. What. A sort of pungent, soursweet numbingly alcoholic taste. I’m not sure if I like it, but I know my mother rather enjoys amaretto, and I’m considering offering some to her next time I see her.

I prefer Earl Greys.