drank Rooibos Rainbow by Georgia Tea Company

I’ve only ever SMELT amaretto, never tasted it, but there is somewhat of a vague comparison in the scent. I don’t know, I haven’t sniffed it RECENTLY (not that I make it a habit or anything), but I’ve found it to have a syrupy sweet scent that I rather dislike. This, however, is a sweet, nutty, and fruity smell.

Sipping it, I get rooibos, and the SMELL of amaretto in taste-form. What. A sort of pungent, soursweet numbingly alcoholic taste. I’m not sure if I like it, but I know my mother rather enjoys amaretto, and I’m considering offering some to her next time I see her.

A tea-drinking transgendered Canadian, currently in the third year of university, majoring in geology (yes, “rocks and things”). I take most of my tea made straight into a mug, although occasionally if I’m not in a hurry (this isn’t often), I’ll have time to sit down with a pot or gaiwan. It’s the highlight of a good day.

My notes are pretty disjointed because I’m a fairly absent-minded individual, and I also keep a teatra.de blog for reviewing and rambling about tea books/publications.

And I’m a Doctor Who fanatic (Jon Pertwee, if you were wondering).

BC, Canada