drank Coconut Cheesecake Honeybush by 52teas

It’s finally here!

And dear heaven it smells delicious. And I feel bad because my cat so desperately wants my attention, but… tea! The scent is coconut with a tang not unlike cheesecake, and I’m willing it to cool down faster so I don’t burn my tongue trying to enjoy it.

The coconut is authentic and tasty, and I’ll admit right now I’ve never had honeybush before—but there is a sweet honey rooibos-like taste under the coconut which I assume is from it.

There is definitely a tang in the taste which I assume is the cheesecake, made sweet by a very honey-like flavour (the honeybush? If so, I didn’t the “honey” in the name to be that noticeable!). This cup is delicious and I’m loving it. I need more caffeine-free teas to sip in the evening.

Also with photos. Well, one.

The wait was worth it.