drank Earl Grey by Joy's Teaspoon

Backlog from this morning!!

Thanks to Naomi at Joy’s Teaspoon for this sample, and the great personality! :-) Another perfect Earl Grey!! YAY!!! First off, let me say this now that I have had two loose leaf Earl Greys: I WILL NEVER DRINK BAGGED EARL GREY AGAIN. EVER. IF I DO, I’LL HAVE A SUPER GREAT REASON, OTHER THAN THAT, I’VE GONE CRAZY! Ok, that’s out.

Smell: Dry, in the bag. YUMMY EARL GREY CITRUSY WONDERFULNESS! I love Earl Grey! I love it! Steeping it’s about the same, just muted slightly. Nice dark color.

Taste: Ahh, nice and smooth, the wonderful flavor is just there and good and I love it! It’s a bit sharper than the other Earl Grey I had, but it’s not a bad bitter, it’s a light one, and it is that bitter I find in Earl Grey anyway, but it’s well done. Both this EG and Fusion Tea Room’s EG I LOVE, and I just can’t pick one. Yummy yummy yummy YUMMY!

I love Jesus, Literature, Tea, and the Disability Community. There’s not much more to it, and if you love those things, chances are, we will get along swimmingly.

Norfolk, VA