Cherry Green

Fruit Green Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

From Adagio Teas

This premium green tea flavored with summer cherries is a treat for any Chekhov fans musing in their cherry orchard, delectable both hot and cold. If you’ve never read Chekhov, it doesn’t have a happy ending. If you’d never tried our Cherry tea, it’ll make up for it.

About Adagio Teas View company

Backlogging and giving the rest to a friend…

I love a good green tea. I was really excited to try it with a cherry kick. It’s really good, but a little on the sweet side. I tend to like my teas unsweetened, and you definitely do not need to add any form of sweetener to this tea (so if you’re looking for a tea you can enjoy straight, but typically like sugar or honey, this may be your tea!).

I don’t think the cherry flavoring is artificial, but it’s a touch strong in my opinion. I’m happy I tried this tea, but probably won’t repurchase this variety. So far, the Adagio Green Pomegranate is my fave flavored green tea.

Here’s Hoping traveling teabox – Round 3

I love actual cherries but I’m not usually a fan of cherry flavored things. This manages to be nice without reminding me of cough syrup. It’s ever so slightly tart, but the green tea base is smooth and unoffensive. I added a bit of sweetener which brought out the cherry a bit more. I’m not sure this is one I’d stock, but it was a good surprise!

Lovely green cherry tea. Light, summery. I think the cherry level is just perfect for me. Need to sit and ice my knee since I got a little too enthusiastic in my cleaning. Darn, have to drink more tea! Gosh, I guess I’ll have to catch up on Orphan Black!

I think I should have tasted this before trying Adagio’s Cherry Black Tea. I drank the black tea first, so the green never stood a chance. I love the black tea, so it’s now the standard against which I compare all cherry teas!

The scent is pleasant, but not as strong. Once brewed (3 min), it just tastes very (very!) lightly of cherry. I really prefer a stronger flavor, so this was a little disappointing. People into flavored tea subtlety may enjoy this one.

Definitely a fun fruity tea, great for icing in the summertime! Not my very favorite, but I do have a soft spot for the fruity ones!

The first thing you notice is the almost overwhelming aroma of cherries when you open the bag, not bad but very strong. After a brew you still get the aroma and a delicate taste of cherries and a mild green tea. A very smooth tea evoking spring time. I found this tea was best straight with no sugar or cream since it is subtly sweet on its own. It is also good iced during the summer.