drank Cherry Green by Adagio Teas

I think I should have tasted this before trying Adagio’s Cherry Black Tea. I drank the black tea first, so the green never stood a chance. I love the black tea, so it’s now the standard against which I compare all cherry teas!

The scent is pleasant, but not as strong. Once brewed (3 min), it just tastes very (very!) lightly of cherry. I really prefer a stronger flavor, so this was a little disappointing. People into flavored tea subtlety may enjoy this one.

I live in PA and I enjoy tea. I also make and drink both wine and beer. Someday I want to be a tea farmer. I’m also a practical vegan. This means that I never eat meat, and I do my best with the rest.

I like: Dr. Who, shengs, dark beer, dark teas, my three dogs, shous, springtime, barbecues, sunshine, industrial music, happy things, men with beards, science, and expressions of joy.

I dislike: politics, politicians, inequality, the Vegan Police, teas that are flavored with mint or melon, heavily cinnaBLARGH teas, trolls, bullies, and anti-intellectualism.

ALL YOUR TEAS ARE BELONG TO US.

Harrisburg, PA