Raspberry Green

Loose Leaf, Sachet
Edit tea info Last updated by TastetheTea

2 Images

From Adagio Teas

The moniker ‘berry’ is actually misleading, for the raspberry is actually a cluster of drupelets around a central core. When picked, the drupelets detach from the core, unlike true berries, which stay attached. However, you’re sure to remain attached to our Raspberry Green tea, which combines the sweetly tart flavor of red raspberries and premium green tea from China.

About Adagio Teas View company

Lunch-time tea. Sweet, candy-like raspberry flavour, as lovely and perfect as the first cup I tried the other day. I think this could actually be my favourite of the Adagio teas I’ve tried so far, which is really something. I haven’t liked any of them that much at all, but this one is niiiice. Yum!

I cold brewed this, and I think this is BEST when its cold. I could taste the raspberry and rhubarb flavors.

Iced 8 min or more

2044 tasting notes

Teabox B! The green base flavor here seems completely different than the usual Adagio blends. It seemed to remind me oddly enough of mustard! The raspberry was nonexistent.

I sipped this one while watching The Avengers (yes, I’m slow with movies, but Shield is on in two days and I will never ever miss a Whedon show.) This one seemed to be above and beyond all the individual movies… or is that just the power of Joss Whedon?

Decided to try this iced. Can you tell we’re in a bit of a heat wave?

4 teaspoons in 500 ml, poured over ice to chill and dilute.

Still not really a fan. There’s a weird aftertaste. I don’t really know what to say, except I don’t really like it. This tea is a dud hot and cold.

I’m an Adagio fan, but this is probably my least favorite green I’ve ever gotten from them. The raspberry flavor impresses me as being very artificial. It may very well be natural, but it comes across as artificial and ultimately disappointing.

Cofftea

Sad, one of the few flavored greens I haven’t tried.

This tea is drinkable, I guess, but the raspberry tastes very artificial. I will probably reserve the rest of this for iced tea blends.

Everything about this Green blend is animated; the aroma is sharp, the colour is vibrant and the flavour is tangy. This is definitely a tea that awakens the senses and so makes a great morning brew. The strength of the raspberry flavour itself is a tad more neutral than the smell, however your taste buds will still receive that sharp transmission that raspberries usually provide. The raspberry elements provide, not only a tangy taste, but also a medicinal quality. Raspberry leaves are high in magnesium, potassium and also contain iron, vitamins B and C, making it a super little drink for anti-inflammation of oral issues such as sore throats and gums.

For the full review see: http://tastethetea.co.uk/2016/02/06/raspberry-green/

Flavors: Fruity, Raspberry, Sour

200 °F / 93 °C 2 min, 0 sec 1 tsp

Was a very solidly enjoyable, but not special, tea. I enjoyed it significantly better iced.

For those of you who aren’t fans of Green Teas….give this a sip. The sweet raspberry tones give it a pleasant taste. Very light and refreshing. An excellent morning tea.

The aroma of this tea now reminds me of Christmas every time I take a whiff. I thought it had a very good raspberry flavor and this became my daily morning tea for several weeks.