Raspberry Green

Flavor, Green Tea, Raspberry, Raspberry Leaves, Rose Petals
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Edit tea info Last updated by Kiaharii

From Adagio Teas

The moniker ‘berry’ is actually misleading, for the raspberry is actually a cluster of drupelets around a central core. When picked, the drupelets detach from the core, unlike true berries, which stay attached. However, you’re sure to remain attached to our Raspberry Green tea, which combines the sweetly tart flavor of red raspberries and premium green tea from China.

About Adagio Teas View company

Lunch-time tea. Sweet, candy-like raspberry flavour, as lovely and perfect as the first cup I tried the other day. I think this could actually be my favourite of the Adagio teas I’ve tried so far, which is really something. I haven’t liked any of them that much at all, but this one is niiiice. Yum!

I cold brewed this, and I think this is BEST when its cold. I could taste the raspberry and rhubarb flavors.

Iced 8 min or more

Teabox B! The green base flavor here seems completely different than the usual Adagio blends. It seemed to remind me oddly enough of mustard! The raspberry was nonexistent.

I sipped this one while watching The Avengers (yes, I’m slow with movies, but Shield is on in two days and I will never ever miss a Whedon show.) This one seemed to be above and beyond all the individual movies… or is that just the power of Joss Whedon?

Decided to try this iced. Can you tell we’re in a bit of a heat wave?

4 teaspoons in 500 ml, poured over ice to chill and dilute.

Still not really a fan. There’s a weird aftertaste. I don’t really know what to say, except I don’t really like it. This tea is a dud hot and cold.

I’m an Adagio fan, but this is probably my least favorite green I’ve ever gotten from them. The raspberry flavor impresses me as being very artificial. It may very well be natural, but it comes across as artificial and ultimately disappointing.

Cofftea

Sad, one of the few flavored greens I haven’t tried.

This tea is drinkable, I guess, but the raspberry tastes very artificial. I will probably reserve the rest of this for iced tea blends.

Was a very solidly enjoyable, but not special, tea. I enjoyed it significantly better iced.

For those of you who aren’t fans of Green Teas….give this a sip. The sweet raspberry tones give it a pleasant taste. Very light and refreshing. An excellent morning tea.

The aroma of this tea now reminds me of Christmas every time I take a whiff. I thought it had a very good raspberry flavor and this became my daily morning tea for several weeks.

I made this into iced tea today and it’s wonderful!