Black Currant

Black Fruit Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jillian

From Argo Tea

A lightly sweet currant black tea, perfect with fresh morning pastries.

About Argo Tea View company

I dont know what went into my brain that I tried this one..I think it was a vague black currant gum association that I used to love as a thirteen year old….and in memory lane – I tried this one..

The flavor was very artificial and the tea certainly was one of the lowest qualities I have tried!

Tough luck Hazel!

I would have tried it too, Black Currant is a good idea, unfortunately, sometimes not done very well…
I will mark this one off too!

Let me know if you come across any good black currant tea :)

I was surprised by this one. I was expecting a much more spicy flavor from the currants, but was instead greeted with the refreshing sweet mate taste. This is a delicious subtle mate with a little kick!

I am a fan of black teas (mostly because they are a wonderful morning replacement for coffee) but I was surprised when I tried this at work recently. For a black tea the aroma and taste are very sweet. I didn’t think the leaves were too small, in fact they are on par with any other Argo tea as far as leaf size goes.

Love the smell of this. Very simple, tart, and kinda sweet. Very good for when you are in a prime colors sorta mood.

Backlogging this from yesterday… Got this on a recent trip to Chicago and it was very inexpensive, but unfortunately that shows in the quality of the tea. The leaves are in small pieces and I wasn’t impressed with the taste of the blend. I might even like the Twinings bagged black currant better than Argo’s loose leaf. It’s not bad, just disappointing.