Decaf Sleepytime Lemon Jasmine Green

Green Herbal Blend
Lemon, Mint, Tea, Jasmine
Edit tea info Last updated by Janefan

• “Slightly sweetened, this is my favorite bedtime tea--even surpassing my beloved regular Sleepytime. I like the lemony-mintiness of it, and the slight scenting of jasmine fits in well. I'd...” Read full tasting note
    adbeau 10 tasting notes
  • “This is by far my favorite pre-bedtime tea, and works wonders for my insomnia. It's definitely more lemon than jasmine, but it tastes delicious and the relaxation effects sneak up on you. You can't...” Read full tasting note
    HollyInMS 12 tasting notes
  • “This tea was delicious. Usually decaf teas suck, especially decaf greens. I got it because: 1.) I had a coupon for Celestial Seasonings teas 2.) Nothing else that my grocery store had from CS...” Read full tasting note
    teaqueen 365 tasting notes
  • “One of my go-tos for nighttime decaf right now. Not much jasmine flavor, but I like it a little more than the regular Sleepytime for the added lemon. It's less sweet than a lot of my other decaf...” Read full tasting note
    mythikos 17 tasting notes

From Celestial Seasonings

“Here’s a taste that’s excitingly different yet comfortingly familiar. We’ve added smooth, antioxidant-rich decaf green tea and enchantingly fragrant jasmine to Sleepytime’s time-honored blend of floral chamomile, cool spearmint and lively lemongrass. It’s a delightful new way to wind down your day with Sleepytime!” — Charlie Baden, Celestial Seasonings Blendmaster Since 1975

100% Natural: This product contains all-natural ingredients and flavors, and no artificial colors or preservatives.
Ingredients: Chamomile, decaffeinated green tea, spearmint, West Indian lemongrass, natural lemon and jasmine flavors with other natural flavors (contains soy lecithin), tilia flowers, hawthorn, orange blossoms and rosebuds.
Nutrition Information: Contains Zero Calories
Gluten Free
Naturally Decaffeinated
Kosher Certification

About Celestial Seasonings View company

Slightly sweetened, this is my favorite bedtime tea—even surpassing my beloved regular Sleepytime. I like the lemony-mintiness of it, and the slight scenting of jasmine fits in well. I’d probably use it as a body wash, and I say that in a nice way! It’s a comforting, clean tea, and the delicate jasmine just enhances.

This is by far my favorite pre-bedtime tea, and works wonders for my insomnia. It’s definitely more lemon than jasmine, but it tastes delicious and the relaxation effects sneak up on you. You can’t beat the price or the availability either.

1.) I had a coupon for Celestial Seasonings teas
2.) Nothing else that my grocery store had from CS (that I haven’t already tried) looked remotely appealing
3.) I’m trying desperately to stop hoovering the contents of my fridge when I get home from work, and green tea is a know appetite suppressant
4.) I can drink it any time, and as much of it as I want, without overcaffeinating myself

I didn’t have high hopes. But it was surprisingly fragrant and mellow. Lemony, buttery, lightly sweet. Not too heavy on the jasmine, but hey, for a bagged decaf, it’s not too shabby.

One of my go-tos for nighttime decaf right now. Not much jasmine flavor, but I like it a little more than the regular Sleepytime for the added lemon. It’s less sweet than a lot of my other decaf teas.

Flavors: Lemon, Mint, Tea

Boiling 8 min or more

Not my cuppa tea. Did not like the lemon addition to the jasmine green. Just messed up the whole taste for me.

Flavors: Jasmine, Lemon

Tastes mostly of lemongrass with a slight backdrop of jasmine. This is not the sort of tea I would ordinarily try, but I had a coupon that made the tea (on sale) pretty much free! The lemon is this is strong. At first I thought it tasted of cleaner (or what I imagine cleaner would taste like!) After I finished the cup, though, I found myself wanting more! There is little tea taste, and I also can’t detect the mint very strongly. This is a great bedtime tea. I’m actually pretty happy with all of the newer CS green teas. They aren’t super complex, but they are all good and flavorful!