Black Fruit Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Ysaurella

From Compagnie Coloniale

Préparé en exclusivité par la Compagnie Coloniale, le Thé de Noël est un thé au goût unique.

L’alliance de thé, arômes (cerise, amande, gingembre) et de pétales de fleurs vous offre un mélange riche en couleurs et une saveur exquise !

About Compagnie Coloniale View company

Finally I taste this tea …it’s in my cupboard for ages…well just 5 months :) No idea why I didn’t take some time to have it.

This is an holiday tea, the first one to use the Thé Noël name, Compagnie Coloniale is a very old French Tea company.

I appreciate very much the scent of the dry leaf : not habitual for an holiday tea : no cloves, no cinnamon. But cherry sure and almond.

This is delicious, really.
Next time I’ll leave it steep longer, because the tea base is a little weak to my opinion.

I can perfectly understand why in France this is one of the Christmas Teas best sellers.

I’ve been purchasing this two years in a row. This would be a delicate almond-cherry-flowery black blend willing to please everybody. I have never found something similar nonetheless, it really is a good quality french ’’pastry’’ tea and the tin it comes in is absolutely adorable.

Ysaurella

so glad someone tasted it here ! I have it in cupboard for 2 months but didn’t taste it yet. I’ll try it this week end I think

Mélissa

I am still jealous of your proximity to french tea shops ;-)

What a beautiful tea. Blends of cherry, almond, and a lovely zip of ginger that lingers.

I love a strong brew so I left it in the pot for about 7 to 10 mins. It has a delicious light a floral smell which was not what I expected from a Christmas Blend. I’ll still be drinking this in the summer!

185 °F / 85 °C 8 min or more

My favourite (as Amynmercedes knows!) I add a wee touch of honey to add even more sweetness. C’est si bon!