Raspberry Rooibos

Rooibos Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by brandy3392

From Culinary Teas

Spritely notes of raspberry come to the fore with light overtones of rooibos. A perfect raspberry jam finish.

About Culinary Teas View company

Wow! Thank you TeaEqualsBliss for this generous sample!

This is one of the best rooibos blends I have EVER tasted! The taste is SO true – juicy, sweet, ripe and a little tart raspberry! The type that is so ripe, you will probably stain your shirt and mouth with it when you go berry picking. DELICIOUS! Is there a little bit of hibiscus in this blend? I swears on the precious that there is a perfect hint of tartness that takes this tea over the top.

Yum! No sweetener needed! No icky weird rooibos aftertaste! I am very impressed with Culinary Teas :)

I have just enough left to try it iced, but it was SO good hot that we’ll see what happens when the time comes.

Yummy! This has such a lovely raspberry flavor, and I agree with the description, it does taste a bit like raspberry jam! It’s really tasty.

It sure IS Raspberry and Rooibos! Sweet and true! I like this! It’s jammy! YAY!

Also…Thanks to LiberTEAs for this one :)

Thanks for sharing this, brandy3392!

I’m loving this. It is delicious! It could use a touch more sugar, but the raspberry flavor is strong without being overbearing, fruity without being tart. Definitely one I plan to keep around!