Czar Nikolas II Premium Russian Tea

Floral, Fruity, Smooth
Edit tea info Last updated by Ewa
Boiling 5 min, 45 sec 8 oz / 236 ml

From Czar Nikolas II

An aromatic blend of Ceylon black teas, spices and fruits in the traditional Russian manner.

About Czar Nikolas II View company

(Extended) Weekend Backlog One Sentence Logs: The Next Generation!

I basically default to the czar when I can’t decide on what to drink, he rarely fails me (except for when he does).

A blend of tea with other spices and flavorings, Czar Nikolas II Premium Russian Tea presents itself as very light. I agree with the previous reviewing in saying that this tea is basically good for one steeping only. A sip reveals a light tea taste, but with the presence of more than subtle mint flavoring. A true subtle taste reveals itself below the mint flavor, and that is of, in my opinion, roses. Although not a fan of flavored teas, Czar Nikolas II Premium Russian Tea replicates in affordable style the unique taste of Russian tea-making style. It should be recommended to all those who want to taste the tea of a country little-known for its tea culture.

A great blend of flavors, though you need to get the water boiling hot for the full steeping time and you have to use a lot of leaves for some reason. (I also like to brew this strong.) The Russian grocery store that used to sell this closed down, so I’m afraid of depleting my stash.

Flavors: Floral, Fruity, Smooth

Boiling 6 min, 45 sec 2 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

Second sip down of the day and it’s not even 10 am. See you Czar! I feel really bad about that whole firing squad thing. Take care.