Sangria

Herbal Tea
Apple, Blackberry Leaves, Hibiscus, Licorice Root, Natural Flavours, Orange Pieces, Raspberry, Strawberry
Fruity, Orange, Citrus Fruits, Sweet, Tangy, Apple, Artificial, Hibiscus, Red Wine, Strawberry, Tart, Orange Zest, Licorice, Raspberry, Citrus, Candy
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by DAVIDsTEA

From DAVIDsTEA

Imagine the perfect summer day. Chances are it involves sunshine, a patio and a big pitcher of sangria. Seriously, summer just isn’t summer without that tasty concoction of wine and fresh fruit. And with tart hibiscus and big pieces of apple, orange and berries, this fruity, all-natural tisane tastes just like the real thing. Try brewing up a big pitcher with red wine, agave and a splash of sparkling water. Bistro table and sunny patio not included. Limited edition.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I tried this tea iced and it definitely reminds me of sangria but minus the alcohol.

Smell like straight up sangria to me, taste like sangria, but is not as good as a sangria. Sangria without alcool is just that: sangria without alcool. It’s tart and fruity, but it’s not satisfying. This one is not for me.

I’m not 100% sure how I feel about this one. I initially had a small sample at DAVID’s and there was something about it that I didn’t like. Even then, I ended up topping up my travel mug with it and it really started to grow on me. Overall, it was really fruity. The only thing that really stood out for me were some juicy orange notes. There’s a little bit of a red grape vibe as well. It’s not tart at all—basically like drinking juice. I don’t think I’d pick any up, but I did enjoy what I had.

Flavors: Fruity, Orange

Iced

I’ve never had sangria, so I can’t really speak to how similar/dissimilar this blend tastes to the real thing. Wine just isn’t my thing. However, I have tried a few sangria-inspired tea blends, and I really enjoy this particular blend. I find it’s quite balanced, which can be difficult when hibiscus is thrown into the mix. I tend to steep this on the shorter range of the recommended steep time so that the flavor of the tart hibiscus is softened by the berry and orange notes. It’s quite refreshing over ice and/or as the base of a spritzer. Hello summer!

It tastes really similar to Strawberry-Rhubarb Parfait in my opinion but more tart and overall less good. I didn’t buy it myself (because I knew it wasn’t something I would like) but someone send a sample to me. It’s nice that I got it for free but I wouldn’t buy that again.

Iced 4 min, 0 sec 3 tsp 17 OZ / 500 ML

I cold brewed this tea and it was delicious!!! I didn’t know it was a seasonal blend until I was in a David’s Tea and I mentioned it to someone who worked there. I still have some left and will be holding onto it till it comes back around next year!!!
Delicious and has a beautiful aroma!! my co-workers also love the smell and keep asking me to drink it all the time! Hahahaha.

Flavors: Citrus Fruits, Sweet, Tangy

150 °F / 65 °C 8 min or more

I cold brewed this last week. I should have made some notes about it, because I don’t remember specifics, but this was fruity goodness. It would be good with some Arbor Mist! lol

Absolutely LOVE this tea iced. Try mixing it with your favourite flavoured perrier water or carbonated fruit drink.. amazing!!

Iced

The licorice root very nicely offsets the tartness of the hibiscus. This tea really tastes like it contains alcohol. Nice mix of flavours- seems to have quite an authentic taste. Not something that I personally enjoy- a bit too sickly sweet for me.

Boiling 6 min, 30 sec 5 tsp 13 OZ / 375 ML

sample sipdown! still doing well with 1 sipdown a day this week. I enjoyed my few cups of this, but i’m good with just that. good, but not good enough to pick up again :)

Final Count: 96

Cameron B.

Wow, 96?! That’s fantastic! I’m jealous, ha ha.

it’s been a looooong journe down from 300+

Dexter

WOW!! Great Job!!! Taking inspiration….

I’m at 131 and I’ve only been on here for two months. Oops? >>

just remember dex… it’s a marathon…i was up and down and up and down…

cameron – not oops…typical hahahaha i totally did the same thing… then it was omg! 100+ teas! then… whaaat! 200+ ! then holy mother crap gd it…345+ too much! and so i started my walk back down the hill lol

Cameron B.

Well I don’t have any orders planned at the moment, and most of my stuff is samples, so I should be able to get the number down fairly quickly. :)

Lynxiebrat

How long has it taking you to get to 96? Me, I think it would take a really long time…like about a year or so.