Mighty Aphrodite (organic)

Caffeine Free
Kosher, Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by DAVIDsTEA

From DAVIDsTEA

Since the day we opened our doors, raspberry leaf has been our number one most-requested ingredient. Why? Because it’s a girl’s best friend, especially for soon-to-be moms. Seriously, there are tons of amazing benefits to explore…But we mostly love it for its sweet, herbal taste, especially in this calming blend of apple, rosehips, lemon balm and raspberries.It’s deliciously soothing, lightly fruity and super good-for-you.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I fell in love with this tea first time I had it iced 2 summers ago. I even bought a big 250 g tin of it. It’s light and refreshing. I even like it hot.

2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

This is where I sound completely like the amateurs of amateurs with teas. This tea smells amazing. It’s so tasty and to me, it’s not very strong, or tart at all. It’s a sweet tea that I enjoy drinking before I head to bed and I find that I reach for this more often than most of my other herbal teas. I’m going to pick this up again. Maybe one day when I figure out what the notes that I’m attracted to are, I’ll update this note… but until then, I’ll be a newbie tea connoisseur enjoying this tea.

The look of this one is very strange. Like very strange… I’m not sure what to think of the look of it especially with the raspberry leaves. But I decided to give this one a try as I really wanted to know if it was good or not. I had this one as an iced tea. And I loved it. It was light and fruity. Slight raspberry taste to it. It was great.

SO TANGY AND TART. Love it. Even if it didn’t have AWESOME raspberry leaf I’d still love it for the lemon balm and the incredible raspberry taste. I’m on the fence about a lot of berry teas, but this one? Knockout. The apple + raspberry combination is stellar and complex.

I always steep it 10+ min to make the flavour as strong as possible because it’s so good. It’s such a bonus that something that’s good for the girly time of the month also tastes amazing. Yay!

Flavors: Raspberry, Tangy, Tart

I packed this up in the timolino for work. The smell of the leaves is really sweet so I was wondering if I was going to like it at all, but the taste of the tea isn’t crazy sweet. I can definitely taste the apple, but not as much as say, forever nuts. The raspberry leaf is the next dominant flavour which is nice. I still say they should have left out the apple, but then again I like more plainer teas. Overall it’s pretty decent.

Flavors: Apple

First thing you’ll notice is the great smell of that tea. Yum! I’m actually gonna give it a 90 because I like it a lot. It doesn’t taste what I was expecting, but it’s ok. It’s not tart as a raspberry. Of course, because it mostly contains leaves and few fruits. This is a good and soothing tea!

Flavors: Raspberry

I’m always a little worried by teas that are supposed to be good for lady-bit health. Most of the time they taste pretty awful and never fail to remind me of the Women and Women First bookshop sketches on Portlandia.

But holy crap on a cracker this was delicious. This is probably the best raspberry tea I have ever had. Raspberry is a difficult flavour to reproduce well in a tea, especially one which contains raspberry leaf. This tea was light and sweet – I wouldn’t sweeten it any further, but girlie likes her tea with two spoons of sugar and had to drop it down to one for this tea. There was a slightly grassy herbal base, but it was overwhelmingly the raspberry and stayed on the sweet side of tart. Definitely recommend. Can’t speak for the baby-making properties of it.

Flavors: Candy, Raspberry

I really, really like this blend. I would like it more if I hadn’t oversweetened it. Boo. Still, I am glad 10 g gave us so much dry leaf and I will definitely be buying more. I love the raspberry and it reminds me of Razzmintazz without the mint and y’all know how much I love that blend. Yes, this is one I need to buy more of ASAP. I also need to try it cold.

I bought this tea originally because I heard raspberry leaf is really good for balancing out estrogen, particularly at the “time of the month”. Most ladies get killer cramps, but I lucked out and get excruciating migraines that impair my ability to function like a normal human being. So bad that I got a CT scan for a brain tumour many moons ago. That bad.

My last monthly went really smoothly, headache still there but far less prominent. I drank this tea for a week prior and during (about a cup a day). Not sure if this is the efficacy of the tea or some sort of placebo effect, but either way I’ll take it.

I also really like the taste of this one. Slightly fruity, a touch of raspberry, and the leaves are quite earthy. It’s now permanently in my tea cupboard.

Backlog here… I shared some of this with my boyfriend’s mom a while back, as she picked it from the limited selection of herbals I offered her. I found it a bit light for my tastes, although the flavour was fairly good (mostly berries – no hibiscus, yay!) I’m curious as to whether it actually helps the conditions it is supposed to – perhaps I’ll finish up the rest in that sort of experiment. Overall, pretty good for a “medicinal” tea.

Plunkybug

I actually like this one, but I drink RRL a bit (only before ovulation for me though). I find it nicer than straight RRL.