Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by rick shide

• “Second steep was way way better. I can taste the floural sweetness. When I think of Chinese tea, I think of this. It tastes like China to me, if that makes sense. I also learned that the fuzzys on...” Read full tasting note
    dessiree 56 tasting notes

From EnjoyingTea.com

This green tea is grown in the Anhui province of China. The Mao Jian has attractive long green curled leaves with silvery tips. Only the most tender tea shoots are picked. This tea is famous for its delicate subtle sweet taste and fragrant aroma. Its flavor is full and crisp. The Mao Jian is a great choice for everyday drinking.

About EnjoyingTea.com View company

Second steep was way way better. I can taste the floural sweetness. When I think of Chinese tea, I think of this. It tastes like China to me, if that makes sense. I also learned that the fuzzys on the leaves weren’t mold but the leaves curling and turning silver. Silver tipped. This tea isn’t awesome. In fact, I’d go so far as to say I don’t care for it much.