Scottish Caramel Toffee Pu-Erh

Pu-erh Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Debbie

1 Tasting Note View all

From EnjoyingTea.com

The Scottish caramel pu-erh is a mix of Yunnan pu-erh tea and butterscotch pieces with natural caramel flavors. This is a dessert in a cup. It has earthiness of pu-erh fuses with caramel for a sweetly decadent finish.

About EnjoyingTea.com View company

1 Tasting Note

YUM. As I was brewing this one, the caramel scent was driving me WILD! It is a heavy, rich and earthy puerh base, but the sugary sweet caramel overtones complement it wonderfully. Thanks very much BrewTEAlly Sweet for including this in our swap! I went on the Enjoyingtea website and am sad that the smallest amount they sell is 4oz. With the kind of stash I have, I try to buy 1oz or less of most teas.

Stephanie

Ehh, the more I drink this, the more musty the base tea seems…guess I am a little pu-erh picky!

Kittenna

This tea is available from a bunch of different vendors, and they’re all quite similar/the same :) English Tea Store and Majesteas, off the top of my head, also carry it.

yep…and for nearly all that i’ve tried, you want to drink it hot haha

Stephanie

Yeah, the more I drank it the more I wanted to lower my rating…not the best quality puerh. Earthy turns to dirty pretty quick! :P

BrewTEAlly Sweet

Glad you got around to this pu-erh. its definitely one that was not one of my favorites but I thought since our tastes were different sometimes and that you were going on a pu-erh testing I thought I would include it. :)