Chamomile Vanilla Bean

Herbal Honeybush Blend
Chamomile, Coconut, Kukicha, Lemongrass, Licorice, Natural Flavours, Organic Honeybush, Stevia Leaf, Vanilla Bean
Vanilla
Decaffeinated
Edit tea info Last updated by Starfevre
Boiling 8 min or more 14 oz / 414 ml

2 Images

• “Had this late last night to help knock me out. It worked - until 3:00. Should have made another cup! For those who have expressed concern. My job interview was short and not so sweet. The owners...” Read full tasting note
    ks6 1305 tasting notes
  • “I have been living under the impression that I don't really like herbal teas which is clearly wrong since I love them. I've loved them all along since my go-to bagged teas (aka "lazy teas") are all...” Read full tasting note
    Alphakitty 470 tasting notes
  • “I really shouldn't be drinking this tea. Really. Honeybush gives me an awful awful headache and I have a cat who wants attention who is interfering with everything I do right now. I could...” Read full tasting note
    Starfevre 513 tasting notes

From Fusion Teas

Our fusion chamomile blend is joined by fragrant lemongrass and vanilla to create a soothing and balanced blend. Makes an excellent bedtime tea. Naturally caffeine free.

Ingredients: chamomile, organic honeybush, kukicha, lemongrass, licorice, hand-cut vanilla bean, stevia leaf, coconut, natural flavors.

About Fusion Teas View company

Had this late last night to help knock me out. It worked – until 3:00. Should have made another cup!

For those who have expressed concern. My job interview was short and not so sweet. The owners told him to hire kids out of school so they don’t have to pay them much. So I am still searching.

Ysaurella

all the very best for your future interviews KS, sure you’ll have better ones.

So sorry the job didn’t work out. As my dad always says, if not this…something better!

gmathis

That stinks. So sorry.

canadianadia

That’s too bad, I’m sure you’ll find something bigger and better soon enough

TheTeaFairy

Bummer :-( But I’m sure some employers will choose experience over youth, so don’t give up!

mrmopar

Never give up! Keep praying!

Claire

Ugh. Praying for a better interview for you soon.

Nik

I hope the next thing is better than this thing so that it turns out that not getting it is a blessing in disguise. =)

I have been living under the impression that I don’t really like herbal teas which is clearly wrong since I love them. I’ve loved them all along since my go-to bagged teas (aka “lazy teas”) are all herbal. So why did I think I disliked them? I think I had one bad experience with over-steeped, bitter hibiscus and just wrote them all off. But I’ve since re-discovered my love for them and am on an herbal tea kick, so I was thrilled when I saw this in my samples from Fusion Teas. I’ve been debating over which of their samples to try first since they all sound tasty, but today it’s late and I need to go to bed so I grabbed this one.

You know those fresh from the fryer donuts you get when you go apple picking? The ones rolled in brown sugar with a crunchy crust and amazingly soft & fluffy insides? Yeah, the dry “leaves” smells very much like that. The stepped tea smells more chamomile-y, but the taste is still donuts! Donuts & chamomile. There are a bunch of ingredients that I’m not tasting individually (coconut, lemongrass, etc) but I think blended together they’re adding to that bake-y taste. Chamomile and vanilla are definitely the dominant flavors (which you’d expect given the name) and with a bit of honey this is divine.

Boiling 8 min or more

I really shouldn’t be drinking this tea. Really. Honeybush gives me an awful awful headache and I have a cat who wants attention who is interfering with everything I do right now. I could probably drink it now, it’s a good temperature, except I’m pretty sure the cup would get head booped right down my shirt. It’s taken me 5 minutes to write this paragraph.

Well, it’s sweet. It’s definitely sweet. I’m not in love with stevia, I actually dislike it quite a bit so that’s tempering my enjoyment of this. And it’s definitely giving me a headache, or bringing back the headache that I just managed to get rid of. But I definitely taste the vanilla and chamomile and they are very nice. Not picking up a whole lot of coconut but it’s quite creamy considering I didn’t put any milk in it. I don’t really pick up any lemongrass either.

So yes, I think if I could get over my sensitivities, this would be a pleasant cup but as it is, it is going into my swap bin.

Flavors: Vanilla