Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by JoysTeaspoon

From Joy's Teaspoon

Winner of the 2007 World Tea EXPO Iced Tea Competition. This mild creation is given fruity sweetness via the apple pieces and carrot flakes and a touch of freshness via the eucalytpus leaves, lemon grass, tangerine bits and nuance of hibiscus. Beetroot pieces lend their color to the cup along with a slightly earthy note. Dried orange slices are an optical reminder of the fresh citrus flavor of this absolutely perfect composition. Naturally caffeine free.

About Joy's Teaspoon View company

So madly in love with this tea…

Boiling 8 min or more
Sarah Ruthven

are you currently brewing it warm or cold? Either way I love it too!

Uniquity

I brew everything warm, in general. We’ll see if I come around on iced this summer, but I didn’t really like anything cold last year. Dunno why.

Sarah Ruthven

This tea won an Iced Tea award at the World Tea Expo, worth giving it a try I think :)

Drinking Wellness iced tonight – my favorite way to drink this tea. Loving it, as always.

Sarah Ruthven

You know it won the 2007 World Tea Expo Best Iced Tea Blend…that is award winning yumminess!

This is an interesting tisane. I drank it hot – love the hot pink color! There are so many layers of this tea: first it starts out tangy and citrusy, then becomes floral and fruity, but ends like a sweet, candied apple.

I’ll have to try this iced, but hot it is delicious. I didn’t steep it for as long as recommended, only about five minutes. However I have a dislike of hibiscus; I don’t like tea that it too tart or too tangy.

At five minutes, this brews up perfectly pink and deliciously smooth.

This tea was great for a first infusion – possibly even a little too fruity and sweet for my taste, but very good (would have been fantastic iced). I did not feel that it was very good on a second infusion though.

*edit: Just realized that the second infusion generally wouldn’t matter for iced tea…