Jingle Bells

Edit tea info Last updated by LiberTEAS
Boiling 2 min, 45 sec 6 oz / 177 ml

• “This SMELLS so GOOD! Yum! Citrus notes with a creamy undertone. A lot like a creamsicle - with tea! And as good as it smells, it tastes even better. The citrus tones are sweet with just...” Read full tasting note
    LiberTEAS 4231 tasting notes
  • “I am not sure if Lupicia changes the recipe for this tea from time to time? Cos the description on my Jingle Bells tea tin says "a black tea scented with refreshing grapes and fruity champagne",...” Read full tasting note
    larukucafe 299 tasting notes
  • “I love the grape flavor of this tea, and the champagne gives in a brightness that's really refreshing. I usually buy a few bags when it's available for a limited time around Christmas.” Read full tasting note
    camytang 6 tasting notes
  • “In addition to Devilish's review, “a black tea scented with refreshing grapes and fruity champagne” is the description that Lupicia had on the sampler tin that I purchased as part of their holiday...” Read full tasting note
    drueyyy 60 tasting notes

From Lupicia

A winter holiday black tea blend with yogurt and citrus fruit flavors.

About Lupicia View company

This SMELLS so GOOD! Yum!

Citrus notes with a creamy undertone. A lot like a creamsicle – with tea! And as good as it smells, it tastes even better. The citrus tones are sweet with just enough tart to keep it interesting but not too much. The creamy yogurt flavor gives it a smooth, rich taste and texture. The black tea is bright but fairly mellow. A nice afternoon tea.

I am not sure if Lupicia changes the recipe for this tea from time to time? Cos the description on my Jingle Bells tea tin says “a black tea scented with refreshing grapes and fruity champagne”, which is completely to the description shown above.

The Jingle Bells tea that I have just brewed does tastes of grapes instead of creamy or citrusy. It in many ways resembles Bonne Nuit, another Lupicia blend with grape and champagne flavours, but the latter is sweeter because it is scented with berries as well. It feels a bit strange to drink Bonne Nuit hot, as if you are drinking a hot fruit cocktail. But I don’t have this problem with Jingle Bells – it’s enjoyable when hot but it will be a nice iced tea too. The grape flavour is kinda like what you get in grape soda drink, but far less artificial and sickly. Kids or kidults will probably like this ;)

I love the grape flavor of this tea, and the champagne gives in a brightness that’s really refreshing. I usually buy a few bags when it’s available for a limited time around Christmas.

In addition to Devilish’s review, “a black tea scented with refreshing grapes and fruity champagne” is the description that Lupicia had on the sampler tin that I purchased as part of their holiday teas pack. It’s a great citrusy black tea — not too aciditic at all. The grape notes in this tea do wonders to lift the darkness of the tea. I could’ve done with a little less sweetness.

I didn’t know that they put some ‘yogurt’ in this tea! lol BTW this winter holiday tea taste like a ‘winter holiday tea’. Very sweet. I usually prefer straight tea so I don’t drink this tea that much, but I sometimes drink this for milk tea. Quiet lovely tea I guess.