White Tea & Raspberry Infusion

Fruit White Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Photon_Man62

From Marks & Spencer Tea

Fine white tea with a delicious natural raspberry flavor.

About Marks & Spencer Tea View company

Oh god, no.

It’s like my whole mouth is crying. It might be my own fault for having to use a zip-tap for water at work, or the fact that this is 6 months past its use-by date, or it sat on my desk a minute too long, or something, but ugh. I get that there’s raspberry in there, but mostly I’m getting overriding bitterness. Like, SO bitter. Like a festival of all the tannins in the world concentrated into one cup. It’s everything I hate about white tea. Even 4 sachets of sugar couldn’t save it. Nope, nope, nope.

Kittenna

:( :( :(

Sami Kelsh

I ended up stopping in town before I got home and bought a gingerbread latte and it made my mouth less sad and awful. So that’s a thing.

carol who

Hahaha…“Like a festival of all the tannins in the world concentrated into one cup.”

Sami Kelsh

:p yeah, it was awful.

This tea is a light pinkish-red color that isn’t off-putting, thankfully. It carries a sweet aroma of raspberries that doesn’t smell too artificial. Has a tart and subtle flavor, but the addition of sugar or honey balances that out nicely. Pleasant and refreshing. I expected the raspberry to be overwhelming but it’s quite gentle.
I would recommend this cold steeped for 30 – 45 minutes