Black Chai Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

From Marks & Spencer Tea

A carefully balanced blend of spices with black tea, inspired by the traditional street stall recipes of India.

Fairtrade black tea 85%
FT ginger root 10%
FT cardamom 5%
FT cloves 5%
Cassia 10%

About Marks & Spencer Tea View company

Good ol’ value range unsweetened soymilk. Not the classiest, but then again, I’m skint. It’s half the price of the name brand stuff. Value range all the way, baby!

That being said, I suspect this chai would be even more delicious if it had been made with better soymilk. As it is, it’s nicely balanced with a pleasant warmth from the ginger, and not too sugary. And for the price (cheap!) I genuinely can’t complain.

And it’s given me enough of a boost that I feel mildly motivated to finish writing a small stack of cover letters and work on a few new t-shirt designs. I calculated it out, and if 200 people bought shirts from me every month, I’d be able to pay my rent and bills. I’ve sold one shirt this year. I’m going to starve to death soon. How long can a person live on nothing but tea?

Amazing. Very flavourful tea, you can taste every single spice and it isn’t bitter at all. Affordable too! One of my cupboard staples.

I don’t like spicy foods or drink due to a pathetic level of heat tolerance. This is the only affordable chai tea (£1.99!) I have found that has the lovely warmth and deep flavours of traditional chai without blowing up my mouth!
A winner from marks and spencers