Organic Lapsang Souchong

Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

From Mighty Leaf Tea

Black tea from China, Organic Lapsang Souchong is a rich Chinese black tea made in the age-old tradition of slowly smoking leaves over natural pine tree roots. Made from large and thick leaves, Lapsang Souchong produces an intensely smoky brew that is considered to be a unique treat. A good tea for stimulating digestion.

About Mighty Leaf Tea View company

Mighty Leaf Tea was born for the sole purpose of infusing life into an ancient indulgence by creating tea products that reach new heights of quality and innovation. Our passion is creating the most incredible handcrafted tea blends found anywhere, globally sourcing the finest ingredients available. Paralleling the highest standards of quality at Mighty Leaf Tea is ongoing creative innovation.

I smoke cigarettes. I now apparently smoke tea. Love this.

Please keep things friendly and .

I think everyone would agree that you either love Lapsang Souchong or you hate it. I happen to be someone that loves it. And, there’s nothing better than having a nice cup of this tea looking at a roaring fire early on a Sunday morning. The pine smokiness is heavy (as it’s supposed to be) but, so far this is one of the better organic Lapsang Souchongs I’ve tasted.

Please keep things friendly and .