Celebration

Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

• “I received this as a sample with my order from Mighty Leaf. This is pretty good. The dry leaf aroma was sweet, chocolate-y with flowery notes (rose?) I can also smell a hint of fruit in...” Read full tasting note
    LiberTEAS 4315 tasting notes
  • “I received this as a sample with my last order. The aroma is sweet and kind of soft. The flavor of this tea reminds me of lychee black tea but with something else. I'm getting hints of chocolate...” Read full tasting note
    kalmal 778 tasting notes
  • “Lovely fragrance, with a slight sweet hint of chocolate. When it's steeping, you can smell the chocolate wafting from your mug. Smooth finish. I can see this being a regular fixture in my morning...” Read full tasting note
    slygirl 60 tasting notes
  • “I've only had a single tea bag, that was a trial, of this. it was quite good. I think I may order a sampler and give it another taste. ” Read full tasting note
    hildebrant 17 tasting notes

From Mighty Leaf Tea

A black tea blend from China, Celebration black tea, is a beautiful and exotic blend of high-grade Chinese tea leaves infused with the Chinese fruit, Longan. Dancing with notes of chocolate liquor elevate your tea drinking experience with the round body and long lasting finish of this memorable black tea.

Leaves:
Medium leaves

Aroma:
Chocolate and rose

Color:
Dark reddish-brown liquor

Taste:
Rich body with delicate wine-like flavors and a hint of chocolate

About Mighty Leaf Tea View company

Mighty Leaf Tea was born for the sole purpose of infusing life into an ancient indulgence by creating tea products that reach new heights of quality and innovation. Our passion is creating the most incredible handcrafted tea blends found anywhere, globally sourcing the finest ingredients available. Paralleling the highest standards of quality at Mighty Leaf Tea is ongoing creative innovation.

I received this as a sample with my order from Mighty Leaf.

This is pretty good. The dry leaf aroma was sweet, chocolate-y with flowery notes (rose?) I can also smell a hint of fruit in there… almost like lychee.

The flavor is pretty tasty, although I must admit that I find myself wanting more of a chocolate flavor after the chocolate aroma. I can taste a faint chocolate note, but mostly what I’m tasting is a combination of rose and lychee. It’s an intriguing flavor though, one that I am enjoying.

LiberTEAS

Now that I’ve read the description from Mighty Leaf, I see that the fruit I’m tasting is Longan – which is a fruit with which I’m unfamiliar, so I did a little research (very little) and found that longan is similar to lychee in flavor… so I guess that’s why I’m tasting lychee.

I received this as a sample with my last order. The aroma is sweet and kind of soft. The flavor of this tea reminds me of lychee black tea but with something else. I’m getting hints of chocolate and rose. I really like it! Curse Mighty Leaf and their samples. I’m going to have to get some of this now..

Lovely fragrance, with a slight sweet hint of chocolate. When it’s steeping, you can smell the chocolate wafting from your mug. Smooth finish. I can see this being a regular fixture in my morning routine.

I’ve only had a single tea bag, that was a trial, of this. it was quite good. I think I may order a sampler and give it another taste.