Red Mango Tulsi

Caffeine Free
Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by Heather

From Organic India

A luscious tropical blend of caffeine-free African rooibos tea and Tulsi, a duo of antioxidant power that brings transformative energy.* Each cup is delightfully infused with India’s favorite fruit, succulent mango.

Throughout India, Tulsi is considered “The Queen of Herbs” and is revered as a sacred plant infused with healing power. Traditionally grown in an earthen pot in every family home or garden, Tulsi (also known as Holy Basil) makes a delicious and refreshing tea that possesses wonderful health benefits that support the body’s natural immune system while relieving the body’s negative reaction to stress.* Tulsi’s remarkable life-enhancing qualities, noted repeatedly in ancient Indian scriptures dating back 5,000 years, are now here for you to fully enjoy. Namaste!

Organic India is committed to responsible packaging. The tea package carton is made from 100% recycled paperboard, with a minimum of 30% post-consumer content. Please recycle again. Our tea bags are made from unbleached, biodegradable fiber.

At the heart of ORGANIC INDIA is our commitment to be a living embodiment of consciousness in action. We work with thousands of family farmers in India who cultivate thousands of acres of organic farmland. ORGANIC INDIA actively promotes sustainable agriculture and pays a premium market rate to our farmers. All our products promote wellness and are certified organic. Each product you hold in your hands is one link in a chain of love, respect and connectedness between our farmers and you. By choosing ORGANIC INDIA you are completing this chain, which gives training and a living wage to the Indian farmers, creates a sustainable environment and brings happiness and well being to you.

About Organic India View company

Tea of the mid-morning here, high anxiety at the office today so I needed something calming. The mango and rooibos overpower the tulsi, but you do get it in the finish of this tea. Seems a bit minty. Not bad with soymilk. Let’s hope the rest of the day goes smoothly….

I love this tea- the mango isn’t really hugely noticeable, but it takes the edge off the basil and I just love this tea. I’ve added honey, drank it straight, and used it as my carrier for marshmallow root extract. It’s a great all-day tea and is even good cold!

The first time I had this I brewed it for 5 minutes and didn’t really like it: the chamomile dominated for me, and I’m not crazy about chamomile. Brewed for 10 minutes, I like it much better – there’s a little more brightness, maybe from the mango.

Boiling 8 min or more

soft flavor, floral, may be good with milk