Palace Green

Green Tea Leaves
Sachet
Low
Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by auroravioletta

• “I've been wanting to do a steep-off between the various green tea sachets in my cupboard, but now upon brewing up a glass of Paromi Palace Green, I recognize that comparing it to Wissotzky Timeless...” Read full tasting note
    Shera Pop 1022 tasting notes

From Paromi

Our premium Palace Green comes from an organic tea farm in the Hubei province of China, where tea has been produced since the Tang Dynasty. It’s a mellow, non-astringent green tea that boasts a fresh taste and floral aroma. Whether drinking green tea as a healthy lifestyle choice or purely for pleasure, this bright, refreshing brew is a delicious all-day sipping tea.

An Annual Gathering
This singular green tea grows in a mountainous area where the fog curls up throughout the year. It’s hand-picked and harvested just once a year and for only one week.

Ingredients:
organic green tea

Brewing Instructions:
Boil water and let rest 2 minutes. Steep 1 sachet in 10-12 oz for 2-3 minutes, focusing on the infusion. For a great second brew, reuse the sachet, steeping longer.

Caffeine:
Light Caffeine – About 15% of the caffeine in a cup of coffee.

Origin of Key Ingredients:
Hand Picked Organic Green Tea: Hubei Province, China

About Paromi View company

I’ve been wanting to do a steep-off between the various green tea sachets in my cupboard, but now upon brewing up a glass of Paromi Palace Green, I recognize that comparing it to Wissotzky Timeless Green doesn’t make much sense, though it is true that they both brew up golden veering green. Beyond that similarity, they are completely different teas!!!!

The Paromi is smoother and buttery. The flavor is far subtler—which can be a plus or a minus, depending upon one’s current craving. I would also say that this Paromi seems closer to a Japanese than a Chinese variety—although I believe that it also came from China.

All in all, I remain convinced that this is a super-suave grocery-store green sachet. Of course, this one came from Whole Foods, not the regular market. I do not believe that the swank jar alone has won me over, either. It’s the taste!

Looking forward to a second infusion of this plump sachet later today!

3 g 10 OZ / 295 ML