Coconut Almond

Almond, Assam Black Tea, Coconut, Natural Almond Flavor, Natural Coconut Flavor
Coconut, Nuts
Sachet
High
Edit tea info Last updated by sherapop

From Paromi

Coconut Almond is a tea-cation – a getaway without taking a step. It’s a great alternative to your morning coffee or afternoon interlude – and just as satisfying as any dessert, without the calories or guilt.

Hand-picked Assam black tea from the Nahorhabi tea estate in North India provides the strong base of this savory blend. California almonds deliver a distinctive nutty flavor while slices of sweet coconut from Indonesia add a subtle layer of complexity. South Asia meets West Coast in this aromatic elixir.

Ingredients:
black tea, coconut, almond, natural coconut and almond essence

About Paromi View company

This is what I was remembering when I accidentally put part of this review on another tea!

I really enjoyed this sachet. Definitely coconut and definitely almond, neither fakey. I put a tiny dab of half and half into the last half of the cup and it made it just luscious. I also left the bag in the cup through the whole time and it never got bitter. Always a plus!

Thanks, ifjuly!

195 °F / 90 °C 6 min, 0 sec 10 OZ / 295 ML

A good one to start the day on. This blend has an intense coconut and almond fragrance. In the sachet I could see almost as much white stuff (shavings of the aforementioned coconut and almond) as tea leaves. Once brewed, the liquor is a deep brown color. The flavors are not as rich as one would expect from the scent, but that is a good thing—it’s fragrant without being overwhelming, and the black tea base itself is good, smooth and not astringent. Overall, it’s a nice cozy blended tea for a cool morning.

The sachets for this brand don’t have strings, which may be a little inconvenient for some, but makes for a nicer looking presentation.

Assam coconut
yellow almonds and white flakes
nutty malty pie

mj

Yay the haikus are back :)

sherapop

Hi mj! I currently inhabit an internetless zone!

Another of the samples the most generous ifjuly sent to me. Thank you so much.

This was odd for me. Yes coconut, yes almond, but there was something chai esque about it. Doesn’t say there are spices in it, but that’s the impression I got.
It was just ok for me. Not bad, not great – it was ok.