Coconut Almond

Edit tea info Last updated by Liz

• “This is what I was remembering when I accidentally put part of this review on another tea! I really enjoyed this sachet. Definitely coconut and definitely almond, neither fakey. I put a tiny dab...” Read full tasting note
    nburriss 423 tasting notes
  • “Another of the samples the most generous *ifjuly* sent to me. Thank you so much. This was odd for me. Yes coconut, yes almond, but there was something chai esque about it. Doesn't say there are...” Read full tasting note
    Dexter3657 578 tasting notes

From Paromi

Coconut Almond is a tea-cation – a getaway without taking a step. It’s a great alternative to your morning coffee or afternoon interlude – and just as satisfying as any dessert, without the calories or guilt.

Hand-picked Assam black tea from the Nahorhabi tea estate in North India provides the strong base of this savory blend. California almonds deliver a distinctive nutty flavor while slices of sweet coconut from Indonesia add a subtle layer of complexity. South Asia meets West Coast in this aromatic elixir.

Ingredients:
black tea, coconut, almond, natural coconut and almond essence

About Paromi View company

I really enjoyed this sachet. Definitely coconut and definitely almond, neither fakey. I put a tiny dab of half and half into the last half of the cup and it made it just luscious. I also left the bag in the cup through the whole time and it never got bitter. Always a plus!

Thanks, ifjuly!

195 °F / 90 °C 6 min, 0 sec 10 OZ / 295 ML

Another of the samples the most generous ifjuly sent to me. Thank you so much.

This was odd for me. Yes coconut, yes almond, but there was something chai esque about it. Doesn’t say there are spices in it, but that’s the impression I got.
It was just ok for me. Not bad, not great – it was ok.