Oolong Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Aaron
190 °F / 87 °C

From Prince of Peace

100% Natural.

Oolong Tea is from the Anxi District of Fujian, China, which is named as “The Magical Village of Oolong Tea”. Oolong is semi-fermented, combining the best qualities of black and green teas. Prince of peace Oolong Tea is completely hand pick, delightly aromatic with a mild flavor and bright golden color. It also offers a large number of health benefits with a history of use dating back 1,000 years.

One of the active ingredients in Oolong Tea is polyphenol catechins, which has proven antioxidant properties. Antioxidants combat free radicals which can cause cell damage by taming free radicals, antioxidants help the body maintain its natural good health and enhance immune functions. The healthful effects of drinking green tea are numerous. Recent scientific scrutiny of green tea’s befefits has been particularly evident in researching how it lowers risks for cardiovascular disease.

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Tea Bag (2 g)
Servings per Container: 100
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value

Young Oolong Tea Leaves 2000 mg *

*Daily value not established.

DirectionsPlace one tea bag in a 6 fl oz cup, add boiling water and let it steep for 3-5 minutes before drinking. Sweeten to taste – we recommend honey!

DisclaimerThese statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

About Prince of Peace View company

MMMM, I haven’t had this one in a little while, It’s still oh so good :)

a nice and smooth oolong tea :)

Thomas Edward(Toad)

I like this one, it is really good for a bagged oolong, I use to go through whole boxes of this stuff fast, makes great iced tea :)

My favorite tea is oolong but for the first time, I didn’t really enjoy this tea as much. The taste is not so strong if you were to microwave your water versus boiling a pot of water. Overall it didn’t create a good impression for me but I love a good challenge.

190 °F / 87 °C

This is my favourite bagged Oolong brand. I have a leg up at the distributor, so I get bulk prices by the case. I supply it to a local Chinese restaurant as well and we advertise each other. Prince of Peace has a lovely aroma and beautiful colour. I drink it before and after tai chi or yoga. Sometimes, I blend it with Bigelow Organic Green to really give it a spark.