Chamong SFTGFOP1 Tippy 131

Edit tea info Last updated by TeaBrat

From Rare Tea Republic

This exquisite selection is aromatic with a satisfying, clean astringency. Small leaves with sage, silver and olive green tips produce a tea with a delicate white flower aroma, a peach flavor and a hint of spice in the finish.

About Rare Tea Republic View company

Finishing off the rest of this sample today – pretty nice and sweet for a 2nd flush darjeeling. See previous notes for more info.

I just noticed RtR has two 2012 FF darjeelings now on their site. They both look good but the Tumsong is incredibly expensive… ouch

Scott B

I’ve paid that much a few times for 50 grams but wouldn’t do it again unless I try a sample first. However, $7 for a 6 gram sample is pretty steep too-we’ll see. I’ve been waiting on their FF Thurbo.

I’ve probably spent enough money on darjeelings for a while but we’ll see. :)

Charles Thomas Draper

You are making me crave Darjeeling….

I am a bit obsessed with the darjeeling lately…

Scott B

How come the Discussion Board doesn’t have a FF Darjeeling thread like they do for Spring Greens?

because nobody has started one… :-P

How much does this Chamong cost? I think a teashop in my country has it and it’s about 4 EUR / 50 gr. Not sure about grade though.

Oh Amy-yes, we will see. I had this tea from Harney’s years ago. It was processed like an Oolong.

@kOmpir- I don’t remember, it might still be on RtRs website

Enjoying one more cup of this before passing the last cup on to someone else.