Oolong Ti Dung

Oolong Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Courtney

• “This is a tea from *courtney* like her! I'm not the biggest fan of oolongs. This one isn't bad but it's pretty much smack dab in the middle of oolong land for me. Not too green tasting but not...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 4026 tasting notes
  • “I'm not the biggest fan when oolongs don't have specific steeping instructions, since in my experience, I've found them to be somewhat finicky. I went in the middle and steeped this for 2.5...” Read full tasting note
    Courtney 569 tasting notes
  • “I broke my favorite mug this morning :( So to cheer myself up, I steeped this tea that I remember loving the last time I had it. This time around, I had the tea on its own. It was still sweet and...” Read full tasting note
    jennkay19 346 tasting notes

From Ronnefeldt Tea

A very special tea from Taiwan, only mildly fermented with a surprisingly soft and finely nutty character.

Brewing time: 2-3 minutes

About Ronnefeldt Tea View company

This is a tea from courtney like her! I’m not the biggest fan of oolongs. This one isn’t bad but it’s pretty much smack dab in the middle of oolong land for me. Not too green tasting but not delicious either lol. Just an average oolong. :) still though, first tea. From this company so good to try it out! Thanks Courtney!

I’m not the biggest fan when oolongs don’t have specific steeping instructions, since in my experience, I’ve found them to be somewhat finicky. I went in the middle and steeped this for 2.5 minutes, and just let the water cool while I put dishes away.

It did turn out just fine. It’s a green oolong, so it has that familiar slightly vegetal flavour, but with an added sweetness at the end of the sip. The sweetness is interesting. I generally prefer darker oolongs but I am impressed with this one.

teabro

Ti Dong by Ronnefeldt is not the best Taiwanese oolong out there but is fine all the same. Judging by your likes, you should try the Cream Assam by Ronnefeldt. It may be your new favorite tea.

Courtney

Thanks for the suggestion!

I broke my favorite mug this morning :( So to cheer myself up, I steeped this tea that I remember loving the last time I had it. This time around, I had the tea on its own. It was still sweet and nutty and all that goodness. The only difference I noticed was that it was more bitter than I remembered. I think last time the bitterness was masked by the food I was eating. It’s still a very nice oolong, though, so I will enjoy the rest of the sample that Courtney sent to me!