Golden Nepal TYP Maloom TGFOP

Edit tea info Last updated by Courtney

• “Delicious raisins and juicy plums in a cup, with a faint echo of astringency, and a silky smooth body. I'm starting to think that Ronnefeldt can do no wrong - I have yet to be disappointed in them....” Read full tasting note
    NofarS 293 tasting notes
  • “Every year, my friend and I get each other three gifts as our birthdays are only a few weeks apart. She is an exceptional gift-getter, and she always has a theme. This year, the theme was around...” Read full tasting note
    Courtney 585 tasting notes
  • “Another from *courtney* that is really quite nice. I like the faint astringency in this one that offsets the sweetness that comes from this. I like this one quite a bit, and is likely my...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 4044 tasting notes

From Ronnefeldt Tea

A full bodied tea from the Himilayas – the rooftop of the world. Original, full of fresh taste and backed with the richness of an autumnal harvest.

Brewing time: 4-5 minutes

About Ronnefeldt Tea View company

Delicious raisins and juicy plums in a cup, with a faint echo of astringency, and a silky smooth body. I’m starting to think that Ronnefeldt can do no wrong – I have yet to be disappointed in them.
They have beautiful labels for their tea, as well.

yyz

You have made me curious to try some of their teas. I found a place through *OMGsrsly*’s Vancouver list that sells there teas, but unfortunately only in the US and Canada.

TheTeaFairy

Yum to that, I’d say!

OMGsrsly

Ooo, I see my name! I thought I’d seen the Ronnefeldt teas, but I couldn’t remember where. Thanks for the reminder, yyz. :)

yyz

Just in case you were curious, this is the store.

Every year, my friend and I get each other three gifts as our birthdays are only a few weeks apart. She is an exceptional gift-getter, and she always has a theme. This year, the theme was around the world, since I love learning about new places and cultures. She printed out boarding passes and I got to choose which boarding pass to start with (aka which gift to open first). I had the options China, Canada, and the United Kingdom.

I should perhaps write the rest of my birthday story on my blog, but long story short – the United Kingdom gift had SO MANY TEAS. From all around the world! It was labelled United Kingdom because that’s where she purchased them haha.

I was thrilled this was one of the teas because just last night I was on the S&V website contemplating their Nepalese black. This tea is delightful. It’s a lighter black tea, but still so comforting. For knowing next to nothing about tea, she really nailed it.

(P.S. Here’s the blog post if anyone is interested :) http://adultlearningblog.blogspot.ca/2014/01/birthday-in-review.html)

Indigobloom

That is an awesome friend!!

OMGsrsly

That is incredible and thoughtful!

Another from courtney that is really quite nice. I like the faint astringency in this one that offsets the sweetness that comes from this. I like this one quite a bit, and is likely my favourite of the ronnefeldt teas that courtney was kind enough to pass on to me. I’ll rather enjoy finishing up the rest of this that i have :)

Courtney

Hah this was my favourite too.